(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Feb 19 - Standard and Poor's Ratings Services today said it assigned a 'B+' long-term corporate credit rating to transit bus manufacturer NFIL Holdings Corp. (New Flyer). At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its 'B+' rating to New Flyer's proposed US$145 million six-year senior secured term loan B, its US$40 million five-year senior secured revolving credit facility, and its US$55 million synthetic letter of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates NFIL Holdings Corp. 'B+'; Outlook Stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.