(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned a 'B-' issue-level rating to Oshkosh Corp.'s proposed new $500 million senior unsecured notes. We also assigned a recovery rating of '6' to this debt, indicating our expectation of negligible (0%-10%) recovery in a payment default scenario. In addition, we placed the senior secured debt issues on CreditWatch with positive implications. "The company announced it will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Oshkosh Corp note offer 'B-', rec '6'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.