(Release provided by ratings agency) TOKYO, Jan 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it had assigned its ratings to PRIMUS Japan Funding 04-A TMK's (PRIMUS Japan) JPY42.1 billion auto loan-backed fixed-rate notes classes A-P due February 2010 (see list below). The notes are ultimately backed by a pool of auto loans originated by PRIMUS Financial Services Inc. The ratings address the full and timely payment of monthly interest and the ultimate repayment of principal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P Rates Primus's Japan Auto Securitization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642