(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- U.S.-based automotive supplier Remy International refinanced its debt with a new term loan B, established a new asset-backed loan (ABL) facility, and converted preferred stock into common stock through a rights offering. -- The refinancing has lowered interest payments and extended maturities, and the repayment of preferred stock has reduced adjusted debt. -- We are assigning Remy a 'B+' corporate credit rating. -- The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Remy International" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.