By Satish K.B Jan 11 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 11 - Overview -- Sime Darby has good-to-strong competitive positions in plantation, heavy equipment, and motor distribution; it also has generally strong operating cash flows. -- But the profitability of the Malaysian conglomerate will likely decline over the next 12-24 months, given a weaker outlook for commodity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Sime Darby Bhd. 'A' & 'axAAA';outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642