(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, Aug 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it assigned its 'BB-' rating to the proposed senior unsecured U.S.-dollar convertible notes to be issued by India's Tata Motors Ltd . (Tata Motors, BB-/Stable/--). The proposed issue size is US$100 million, including an oversubscription option of up to US$10 million. The holders of the convertible notes will have the option of converting the notes into shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Tata Motor's proposed snr unsecured bond BB-" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.