(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it assigned its preliminary 'B-' rating to Tenneco Inc.'s senior unsecured debt securities filed as part of a Rule 415 unlimited amount shelf registration. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its preliminary 'CCC' rating to Tenneco's subordinated debt securities. Under the shelf registration, the company may sell any combination of securities described in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Tenneco senior notes, sub debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642