(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said that it has assigned a 'B' rating to Tenneco Inc.'s proposed $225 million senior unsecured notes due 2018. At the same time, we assigned our recovery rating of '4' to the proposed facilities, indicating our expectation that lenders would receive average (30% to 50%) recovery in the event of a default. Proceeds of this offering will be used to call the outstanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Tenneco's proposed notes 'B'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.