(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) March 28 - OVERVIEW -- We have assigned a 'AAA (sf)' rating to VCL Master Compartment 1's series 2011-1 notes. -- This is the first additional issuance of a series of notes since the transaction closed in January 2010. -- The transaction securitizes a pool of Auto lease receivables originated by Volkswagen Leasing in Germany. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'AAA (sf)' credit rating to VCL ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates VCL Master Compartment 1's German ABS Ser 2011-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.