(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Jan 27 - OVERVIEW -- We assigned ratings to the series 2010-1 to 2010-4 asset-backed floating-rate notes in this transaction. -- The collateral comprises auto lease receivables that VW Leasing has originated. -- This is VW Leasing's 16th German publicly rated transaction. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned its 'AAA' credit ratings to VCL Master S.A., Compartment 1's EUR345 million floating-rate notes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates VCL Master S.A.,Compartment 1 Auto lease ABS deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.