(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) March 29 - Michigan-based global auto component supplier Visteon Corp. emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in October 2010. -- We are affirming the 'B+' corporate credit rating and stable outlook on Visteon and assigning a 'B+' issue-level rating on the company's proposed $500 million senior unsecured notes due 2019, proceeds of which will be used repay the term loan that was part of the company's bankruptcy emergence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Visteon prop'd $500 Mil.sr. notes 'B+',rtgs afrmd" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.