OVERVIEW -- Volkswagen Auto Loan Enhanced Trust 2012-2's issuance is an ABS securitization backed by prime auto loan receivables. -- We assigned our preliminary ratings to the class A notes. -- The preliminary ratings reflect our view of the transaction's available credit support, our stress scenarios, timely interest and principal payments, and the collateral pool, among other factors. Oct 1 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Volkswagen Auto Loan Enhanced Trust 2012-2 notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.