(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned credit ratings to EUR384 million asset-backed fixed-rate notes issued by Private VCL S.A., Compartment Private VCL 2009-1 (Private VCL 09-1). The notes are backed by German auto lease receivables originated and sold by Volkswagen Leasing GmbH (VW Leasing) (see list below). This is VW Leasing's 12th auto lease transaction and the second lease transaction using the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates VW Leasing's 12th auto lease ABS deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.