(The following statement was released by the rating agency) OVERVIEW -- Westlake Automobile Receivables Trust 2011-1's note issuance is a securitization of subprime auto loan receivables. -- We assigned our ratings to the class A, B, and C notes. -- The ratings reflect our view of the transaction's credit enhancement, cash flow structure, and collateral portfolio, as well as our stress scenarios, among other factors. May 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Westlake Auto Receivables Trust 2011-1 notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.