(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today affirmed its 'BBB+' long-term corporate and debt ratings and its 'A-2' short-term corporate credit rating on Bridgestone Corp. and then withdrew the ratings at the company's request. At the time of the withdrawal, the outlook on the long-term corporate credit rating was stable. The ratings reflected our assessment of the company's business risk profile as satisfactory and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Ratings on Japan's Bridgestone withdrawn at its request" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642