(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'BB-' issue-level rating and '1' recovery rating to Affinia Group Inc's proposed $200 million senior secured notes due 2013. The issue-level rating (which is two notches higher than the 'B' corporate credit rating on Affinia) and recovery rating indicate our expectation of very high (90% to 100%) recovery of principal in the event of a payment default or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P release on Affinia Group's notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.