(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its corporate credit ratings on Capital Automotive LLC and Capital Automotive L.P. (collectively CARS) to 'BB' from 'BB+'. The outlook remains negative. At the same time, we lowered the senior secured rating to 'BB'. The recovery rating remains '3'. The downgrades reflect the immense pressure CARS' auto dealer tenant base faces due to a significant drop in auto sales. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P release on Capital Automotive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.