(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today withdrew its 'A+' and 'A-1' ratings on Honda International Finance B.V., upon the company's request. Ratings List Not Rated Action; CreditWatch/Outlook Action To From Honda International Finance B.V. Corporate Credit Rating NR/NR A+/Positive/A-1
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P release on Honda International Finance B.V" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.