(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has assigned issuer and recovery ratings to LKQ Corp.'s $15 million senior secured dual-currency revolving credit facility due 2013. The facility is rated 'BB+', two notches above the 'BB-' corporate credit rating on LKQ, with a '1' recovery rating, indicating expectations of very high (90% to 100%) recovery in the event of a payment default. This facility was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P release on LKQ Corp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.