(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has assigned its preliminary 'AA-' rating to PACCAR Inc.'s senior unsecured debt securities filed as part of a Rule 415 unlimited amount shelf registration. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its 'AA-' rating to PACCAR's unlimited amount medium-term note (MTN) program. We expect proceeds from issuance under the MTN program to be used for general corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P release on Paccar Inc" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.