(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned its credit ratings to the EUR500 million asset-backed floating-rate notes issued by SC Germany Auto 08-2 Ltd. (see list below). The notes are backed by German auto loan receivables originated and sold by Santander Consumer Bank AG (SC Bank; formerly CC-Bank AG) to the issuer. SC Germany Auto 08-2 is SC Bank's fifth true-sale auto-loan transaction in the term market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P release on SC Germany Auto 08-2 Ltd notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.