(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 19 - Standard & Poor's Rating Services said today that it has lowered and kept on CreditWatch with negative implications its credit ratings on the class E and F notes issued by Titan Europe 2007-3 Ltd. At the same time, we have placed on CreditWatch negative the class D notes and kept on CreditWatch negative the class G notes. We have affirmed our ratings on all the other classes in the transaction (see list below). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P release on Titan Europe 2007-3 Ltd class E, F notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642