(The following statement was released by the ratings ency) NEW YORK, June 24 - U.S. Industry demand continues to weaken gradually in the North American passenger vehicle sector, according to Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' Report Card on global automakers, published today. The report discusses vehicle markets in North America, Europe, Japan, Korea, and India. "Sales and penetration have been weak recently despite unprecedented discounting, although the market mix continues to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P releases report on global automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.