(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 22 - In just one year, the financial performance of the rated North American auto suppliers has improved dramatically, according to a report just published on RatingsDirect. In The Worst Appears Over For North American Auto Suppliers, But Competition Remains Tough, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it believes the auto suppliers' increased profitability, positive free operating cash flow, and improved liquidity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P report on N. American auto suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.