(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 22 - The media storm over the recent recalls of Toyota and Lexus vehicles has abated for now, but the lesson for all automakers is clear: Even well-established brands can suffer significantly--and quickly--because of quality or safety missteps. And when it comes to selling vehicles, a brand's image is vital. In an article just published on RatingsDirect, titled, The Importance Of Safety And Quality In Vehicle Buying Decisions, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P report on reliability, safety priorities for car buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.