(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 29 - -- The European car market is heading toward at least a 5% decline in 2012 because of weak economic growth. -- We anticipate that the credit impact will be harsher for some European automakers than others depending on company-specific factors. -- Downgrades appear possible for some automakers. While the European auto market as a whole is set to shrink this year in sales volumes, carmakers are continuing to take to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P report says Europe's carmakers are cruising at two speeds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642