(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services believes financial prospects for the rated U.S. auto retailers are more favorable now than they were a year ago. According to a report, titled, U.S. Auto Retailers' Ratings Have Stabilized As Companies Position Themselves For Further Consolidation, published today on RatingsDirect, the companies' ability and willingness to implement cost-saving initiatives and constrain variable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P report says U.S. auto retailers rtgs are more stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642