(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Oct 26 - The recent downgrade of General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC) has caused a flurry of activity surrounding its four E-MAC securitizations. A rating trigger was hit requiring GMAC to provide certain notifications to the borrowers of the underlying loans that back the E-MAC transactions. This notification needs to done by Oct. 28, 2004 unless rating agency confirmation is obtained that the ratings on the E-MAC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P reports on Dutch E-MAC RMBS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642