(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, March 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the growth in issuance backed by auto leases and loans in the European market has led to auto ABS being recognized as a distinct asset class. As a consequence, Standard & Poor's is publishing a new quarterly report on performance in the sector. This adds to the quarterly report on credit card ABS, which gives information on key variables in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P reports on growth in auto ABS sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642