(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, May 21 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the Mitsubishi group's agreement to extend financial support to troubled automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp . (MMC; CC/Negative/--), in the form of a debt-for-equity swap and purchase of preferred stocks, would not affect its ratings on Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Ltd. (BTM; BBB+/Watch Pos/A-2), Mitsubishi Corp . (A-/Stable/A-2), and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P reports on impact of Mitsubishi Group's bailout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.