July 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' recovery ratings on the debt of Europe's speculative-grade automakers will remain stable in 2012, despite the challenges of a mild recession in Europe. According to a report titled "Unsecured Capital Structures And Strong Brands Support Recovery Ratings On European Automakers' Debt In 2012," even if the slight decline in sales volumes that these automakers are currently reporting were to lead to ratings downside, we don't ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P reports on recovery ratings on European Automakers' debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.