(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, May 28 - The issuance volume of notes backed by auto loans and leases in Q1 2004 was strong, according to Standard & Poor's latest quarterly European Auto ABS Performance Report. Although only three transactions closed, the total issuance of rated notes was EUR2.35 billion, which represents more than 70% of the total issuance that took place in 2003. Socram, a subsidiary of several French mutual insurers, completed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P reprots on European auto ABS issuance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.