Aug. 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it revised its recovery rating on Evansville, Ind.-based Accuride Corp.'s $310 million senior secured notes to '4' from '3' because of a higher asset-based lending (ABL) commitment and increased capital leases. The issue-level rating on the notes remains unchanged at 'B'. The '4' recovery rating indicates our expectation that lenders would receive average (30% to 50%) recovery in the event of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Accuride notes recovery rating to 4 from 3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642