(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Auto supplier American Axle's liquidity has improved after it completed an amendment of its credit facilities and entered into a settlement and commercial agreement with GM. -- We are revising our outlook on American Axle to developing from negative and affirming our 'CCC+' ratings. -- An upgrade is possible if auto production volumes recover sufficiently in the next year. A downgrade could occur if weak economic conditions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642