(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Duluth, Georgia-based auto retailer Asbury Automotive Group Inc.'s business model has demonstrated resilience during the economic downturn, and the company's profitability improved in 2009 compared with that in 2008. -- We are revising our outlook on Asbury to stable from negative and are affirming the 'B+' corporate credit rating on the company. April 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has revised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Asbury Automotive Group outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.