(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Although we believe that the rise in gas prices and fragile consumer confidence could contribute to softening tire demand in the near term in North America, we expect tire unit sales to grow more in line with historical trends over the next year in this region. -- The 'BB-' corporate credit rating on Findlay, Ohio-based tire manufacturer Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. is affirmed. -- We are revising our outlook to positive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Cooper Tire & Rubber Co outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.