(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it revised its outlook on CSK Auto Inc. to positive from stable. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'B+' corporate credit rating on the company and assigned a 'BB-' senior secured bank loan rating to CSK's planned $325 million bank facility which would refinance its existing bank facility. Phoenix, Ariz.-based CSK has about $500 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises CSK Auto outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.