(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 23 - -- We are concerned that Sweden-based leisure-product maker Dometic Group AB will be negatively affected by increasingly tough economic conditions and that its covenant headroom will tighten in 2012. -- We are revising our outlook to negative from stable, while affirming the ratings, including the 'B' long-term corporate credit rating. -- The negative outlook primarily reflects the potential for covenant breaches in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Dometic outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642