(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 22 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has revised its outlook on FleetPride Corp. to negative from stable and affirmed its 'B' corporate credit rating and other ratings. The outlook revision reflects rising leverage that exceeds our expectations for the rating. "The increased leverage has been caused by declines in adjusted EBITDA and rising debt," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Lawrence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises FleetPride outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642