(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Ford reported a first-quarter profit, including a pretax margin of 8.9% in its North American automotive operations and positive operating cash flow from its global automotive operations. -- Still, future profitability will be influenced partly by industry demand and intense competition, both of which are beyond Ford's control. -- We are revising our outlook on Ford and its subsidiaries to positive from stable, indicating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Ford Motor Co outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.