Overview -- For the first half of 2012, global auto supplier International Automotive Components Group S.A.'s (IAC) results have steadily improved as a result of the recovery in North American production and a better product mix, which so far has offset volume declines in Europe. -- We expect IAC to maintain steady earnings, given our base-case expectation for recovering light vehicle production volumes in its end-markets and the launch of new programs over the next 12 to 18 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises International Automotive Components outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642