(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 23 - -- Piaggio's sales outside Western Europe are set to grow significantly over the next three years, supporting long-term growth opportunities. -- The Italian manufacturer of scooters, motorcycles, and other light vehicles has generated solid earnings throughout the economic downturn. -- We are revising our outlook on Piaggio to stable from negative and affirming our 'BB' rating on the company. -- The stable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Italy-based Piaggio otlk to stbl; BB rtg afrmed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.