(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- We are affirming our 'BBB' long-term corporate credit rating on Magna International Inc. -- We are revising our outlook on Magna to positive from stable reflecting what we believe is stabilization in the company's end markets and the material year-over-year improvement in revenues, operating margin, and cash flow generation so far in fiscal 2010. -- Following Magna's completion of its plan of arrangement in August 2010, we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Magna International outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.