(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it affirmed its 'BB-' corporate credit and senior secured bank loan ratings on Metaldyne Corp. and the 'B' senior unsecured and subordinated debt ratings. The outlook was revised to negative from stable. The Plymouth, Mich.-based auto supplier had approximately $932 million in total debt outstanding at Sept. 28, 2003, including operating leases. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Metaldyne outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.