(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Rising auto production contributed to stronger sales for Lima, Ohio-based auto supplier MetoKote in the fiscal first quarter, and we believe the company's prospects for 2010 have improved. -- We are revising our outlook on MetoKote to positive from developing and affirming our 'CCC+' ratings. -- An upgrade is possible if auto production volumes recover enough to meaningfully boost the company's sales on a sustained basis, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises MetoKote outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642