(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it has revised its outlook on French tire manufacturer Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin S.C.A. to negative from stable. At the same time, the 'BBB' long-term corporate credit rating on the group was affirmed. The short-term corporate credit rating was lowered to 'A-3' from 'A-2', in line with Standard & Poor's policy regarding the correlation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Michelin outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.