(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Our view of Navistar's liquidity has improved following the company's cash flow generation in recent quarters and its refinancing of near-term debt maturities. -- Navistar's profitability may weaken in 2010 from fiscal 2009 levels on lower military revenues, but we expect free cash flow from manufacturing operations to remain positive. -- We are revising our outlook on Navistar and related entities to stable from negative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Navistar International outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642