(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, Jan 24 Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it had revised its outlook to negative from stable on the Italian investment holding company IFIL SpA (IFIL), reflecting the possibility that IFIL could take part in a future recapitalization plan of industrial group Fiat SpA (--/WatchNegative/A-3), if necessary. IFIL holds a 12.4% stake in Fiat. At the same time, the 'A' long-term and 'A-1' short-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises outlook on IFIL SpA to negative from stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642