(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's) NEW YORK, July 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it revised its outlook on Southfield, Mich.-based Lear Corp. to positive from stable, reflecting the potential for an upgrade within the next one to two years if the company continues to generate solid free cash flow and reduce debt levels. In addition, Standard & Poor's affirmed its double-'B'-plus corporate credit rating on Lear, a manufacturer of automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises outlook on Lear Corp. to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.