(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 23 - -- Car demand up sharply in the first six months of 2010 has, in our view, helped to improve French automaker Peugeot SA's operating profit. -- We are revising our outlook on PSA to stable from negative. -- We are affirming our 'BB+' long-term and 'B' short-term corporate credit ratings on the group. -- The stable outlook reflects our opinion that PSA should be able to maintain credit metrics in line with our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Peugeot SA otlk to stable;'BB+/B' rtngs afrmd" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.